Before accepting the contract for a tourist stay, the Client shall read the internal rules and regulations of the accommodation facility and the conditions, under which the services of the Bosco Verde Campsite are provided. All conditions are available on the company website: www.campingboscoverde.it; Payment of deposit constitutes full acceptance of this contract and the implicit and explicit conditions referred to.
PRICE AND PAYMENT TERMS
REQUEST FOR MODIFICATION OF A BOOKING BY THE CLIENT AFTER CHECK-IN
- The price and payment terms vary depending on the type of stay chosen by the customer and the season, and are without prejudice to any further terms and conditions that may be offered in the specific conditions of sale at the time of booking.
- The ordinary methods of payment that may be available are those set out in the offer: on arrival at the campsite, the customer must pay the balance of the stay at Check-In, including any extras requested on the spot and the tourist tax as stipulated in the Viareggio Town Council Regulations. Payment of the balance can be made by debit card, credit card (of the Visa, MasterCard circuits) or cash as provided by law.
Changes requested by the Client to already accepted bookings must be agreed with the Management. For any withdrawal, the contractual rules available on the website www.campingboscoverde.it shall apply; if the customer wishes to change the facility already assigned for the stay, based on the availability of the period, the price difference will be charged (for the period still unused), if the facility has a higher list price, or returned, if the facility has a lower cost. If the customer has made use of services, they will be charged together with the cleaning and sanitation costs according to price list.
MODIFICATION OF A BOOKING BY THE ACCOMMODATION PROVIDER
The accommodation provider reserves the right to unilaterally change the allocated facility.
- In the event that the customer, following the unilateral change proposed by the campsite, communicates that he/she wishes to proceed with the cancellation, the campsite, as an alternative to refund, may offer the customer a similar or superior replacement accommodation within the campsite or a voucher that can be spent for stays in the campsite.
- If the non-significant changes to the contract proposed by the campsite result in a higher quality or cost service in the same accommodation, the customer shall not be obliged to pay any surcharge.
In the event of early departures, no refund is due.
ACCOMMODATION FACILITY RULES
INCLUDED ADDITIONAL SERVICES
- The Client and his/her guests undertake to comply with the Accommodation Regulations published on the website: www.campingboscoverde.it, which the Client expressly declares to acknowledge and accept without reservation.
- The Client undertakes to respect and ensure that his/her guests also respect the Rules and to make them aware of the obligations arising from the aforementioned Rules and the SAFETY AND FIRE REGULATIONS contained in the Rules.
- Failure to comply with even one of the provisions of the Rules, as well as the general obligation to behave in a manner that does not harm or disrupt the normal and good coexistence with the guests of the accommodation facility, may result in the removal of the Client and the Client's guests. In this case, should the Client or his/her guests fail to do so autonomously, the accommodation facility shall proceed with the removal and/or eventual disposal of any goods left in the facility without the need for further communication and with the exclusion of any responsibility on the part of the accommodation facility.
Additional services offered by the Campsite may be suspended or changed according to legal regulations in force at the time of the stay. Any suspension or modification of the additional services will not lead to a revision of the stay price. Included services are: access to the swimming pool, use of the football field, use of the beach volleyball court, recreational or entertainment activities that may be organized by the campsite during the period of stay, such as: baby dance, entertainment activities, water aerobics, consumption of electricity and hot water in the showers of shared facilities. The campsite offers free use of the in-house Wi-Fi network according to coverage.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AND ON REQUEST EXTRA COSTS AVAILABLE ACCORDING TO THE TYPE OF STAY
CHECK-OUT, DEPARTURE OF CUSTOMERS
- Air conditioning: 10 €/day;
- Bed linen: 6 €/person per change;
- Bath towels: 6 €/person per change;
- Booking Protection insurance;
- Admission of dogs and small pets, according to price list;
- Second car, subject to availability at the management's discretion, at a variable cost according to period as per price list;
The customers of the accommodation units are obliged to leave the accommodation by 10 a.m. on the day of departure, in order to allow for cleaning before the next use; after this time, they will be charged:
- half of the daily rate if the facility is vacated by 12 noon;
- full daily rate if the stay extends beyond 12 noon. Campers are obliged to vacate their pitches by 12 noon on the day of departure.
Stays beyond the established hours are only permitted in exceptional cases of force majeure or if agreed in advance with the management upon payment of 1⁄2 of the corresponding rate. Guests are obliged to leave the pitch in perfect order and cleanliness upon departure. In the event of non-compliance with the two previous points, € 50.00 may be charged as a penalty and for tidying up. The accommodation unit must be left with clean crockery; otherwise additional € 25.00 will be charged.
DAMAGE CAUSED BY CUSTOMERS.
For any damage caused to the accommodation unit or any other structure on the campsite, the customer is obliged to compensate the structure by paying a sum of money sufficient to allow reduction to its pristine condition, i.e. to pay the expenses necessary to restore the place to the state it was in before it was damaged. Any damage to the facilities, equipment, and/or furnishings found by the inspection staff shall result in the forfeiture of the deposit, except for greater damages that shall be charged to the client. Notification of the damage must be made promptly, but may also be made after departure, provided that it is within the day. In the event of a refusal to pay compensation, legal costs for recovery shall also be charged. Any complaints on the part of the customer must be made immediately after the service has been provided, in order to be able to solve the problem quickly, to ensure the improvement of the stay and for greater satisfaction.
ENTRANCE FOR LOADING/UNLOADING
Cars may be driven into the campsite ONLY for loading and unloading at the following times: from 9.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. (check-in) and from 4.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. (check-out). At other times access is only permitted:
- to camper vans and customers, who have opted for "car camping", limited to the tent area (Eden), paying the relevant fee;
- to suppliers and service vehicles of the campsite;
- those accompanying persons with mobility difficulties, who will be provided with a distinctive badge.
During the hours of silence, from 1.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. and from midnight to 7 a.m., all noise of any kind is prohibited. Everyone is requested to keep the volume of televisions, radios, etc. down and to ensure that their children, while playing, do not impede the other guests' right to rest. All violations of this rule will be sanctioned as stipulated in the campsite regulations. The campsite management at its sole discretion may organize entertainment events beyond these hours.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
- The Bosco Verde Campsite declines any responsibility resulting from the use of the accommodation facility by persons suffering from specific pathologies, whose conditions may be aggravated and/or triggered by the implicit and explicit environmental situations, such as but not limited to: allergies, skin irritations and stress pathologies. Guests are not required to communicate their clinical status and therefore may use the facility at their own risk. Guests accept that the use of the accommodation facility and related activities is at their own risk.
- Liability exclusion clause for damages. Bosco Verde Camping S.r.l. will not be held responsible in any case towards the user for any special, collateral, direct, indirect, exemplary, incidental or consequential damage included.
For the purposes of this contract, disputes that may arise between the Client and the Bosco Verde Campsite, are governed by mediation referred to in Legislative Decree 4 March 2010, no. 28, and constitutes a condition for proceeding with a judicial or arbitration request as provided for in this contract. This is without prejudice to the parties' right to resort to voluntary negotiation procedures. In the event of legal action, the competent court shall be that of the city of Lucca.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Download the regulation (size: 238 KB, extension: pdf)
Download the animals regulation (italian version) (size: 350.96 KB, extension: pdf)
Download the ethical code (italian version) (size: 263.68 KB, extension: pdf)
Download the emergency plan (italian version) (size: 1.06 MB, extension: pdf)
Download the pool regulation (italian version) (size: 50.76 KB, extension: pdf)